Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 6

Menu Log
Breakfast: Ezekiel cereal with almond milk
Lunch: butternut squash, carrot, and sage soup
Supper: spinach lasagna and garlic bread



 
The food we ate today seemed to fill me up a bit more. The soup was very good. Brad sautéed all the veggies with onions and garlic and then cooked them down with a little bit of liquid till they could be blended. I also ate a bowl of quinoa salad with it. I was pleasantly full from supper. Maybe it was because the lasagna had ricotta cheese. We couldn't find a substitute so had to use the real thing.
We also enjoyed some hot chocolate with almond milk tonight and it was really good.

 
 


1 comment:

  1. I eagerly wait for the next day's menu. It is always looks super good! I liked the butternut squash soup we had when we were there. Is this one different?

    ReplyDelete