Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 4

Menu Log:
Breakfast: Cinnamon scone from Panera. Yum!
Lunch: California rolls!
Supper: last of the left over lentil soup and bagel

Mine had mangoes, English cucumbers, crab, and sesame seeds. Brad added avocado to his. Avocado makes my stomach hurt so I don't eat it. Brad made a yogurt cream sauce to go with them. You can see that these rolls have about 8 pieces in them. I ate 2 entire rolls! Brad couldn't finish his one. I was full for about 30 minutes and then had to find a snack.

 
I thought I'd share some of what I eat for snacks since I'm always talking about them. Yogurt, apples, oranges, bananas, pistachios, peanut butter crackers, trail mix (which includes,  honey granola, cashews, dried cranberries, fake chocolate chips, and a few raisins), cliff bars, apple sauce, animal crackers, and other random things that I can get my hands on. All edible of course. I think next time we go shopping I will add olives to the list. If any of you have any ideas of protein or fat rich foods that are vegetarian then let me know. I want to eat them!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you have a tape worm. hahahahaha Just kidding. Is this fish raw? I know you told me, but I forgot already. So your are doing some dairy? Yogurt? This is crazy, but Dad is thinking of going more vegetarian---almond milk, less cheese, less meat ( you knew that) and going organic on cheese and who knows what. I am still going through shock. haha Should be interesting. Sorry no ideas of other snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT's crab so it is cooked. We decided to cut back on dairy so yogurt and small amounts of other dairy are ok like some cheeses, frozen yogurt and ice cream in small amounts. We are not drinking milk. Yay Dad! I think its a good thing. I guess all those documentaries got to him too huh? The results on some of their studies are pretty convincing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and he did more research on the web. We'll see how this goes. I may be using you as a resource for new menu ideas. We have a few items to use up first, but then we'll begin the BIG experiment. ha

    ReplyDelete