Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 10: Chicken?

Menu Log
Breakfast: Steal cut oats ,cinnamon roll
Lunch: Chicken? wraps
Supper: left over tofu stir fry

The interesting meal of the day is Seven Grain Crispy Tender wraps AKA fake chicken. Brad has tried some of these at work and said they were really good so we got some and made wraps out of them. They don't taste like chicken but they are crispy and have a sort of nutty/potato flavor. I really enjoyed them. Didn't miss the chicken at all. I took a picture of the packaging so if you want to try them you can. The individual pieces are small so I used 2 per wrap. They have 8 or nine to a package so enough for 2 people.


As you can see they look like chicken tenders. I put shaved carrots, cucumbers, and ranch dressing with mine. I'm glad Brad stumbled on to this item. I will be eating them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment