Sunday, May 30, 2010

Anniversary Celebration Number Two!

Our Anniversary is not until Monday but since Monday is Memorial Day as well we thought we'd celebrate a little early. To get things started we ate at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Brad loves to get the Mammy's Breakfast and their pancakes are really good! That's what I had. This year we went to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. They had the Body Worlds exhibit and a Hubble video in Imax that we wanted to see. There were lots of other cool things to look at and do as well. It was really neat to think about how your body is put together so perfectly and how everything fits so well inside! They had a part about babies and how big they are at different parts of the pregnancy. That part was very personal since we are cooking one up right now. At week 9 you can see almost everything; eyes, fingers, mouth.... they are tiny but they are all there! I think that made me realize that I have a miracle growing inside me right now. It's an amazing, emotionally moving, feeling. For dinner we went to a sushi place but limited ourselves to the California rolls because they don't have any raw seafood. All of the rolls we had were very good. I think we both left very stuffed. To end the day we saw The Prince of Persia. Good movie. Lots of fun packed into one day! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!

Brad and me at the museum

We always buy a little something to help us remember our day. This is Selinite. Brad and I both thought it was neat looking. Brad was a huge rock fan when he was little and I have become one since teaching Earth Science.

This was a necklace Brad bought me. It looks kind of like the rock we got.

2 comments:

  1. Fun. I want to take Maddy to the MONAS here in Dallas because they have a water exhibit for the summer. Happy Anniversary! Looks like a great one and your hair is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great celebration. Great pic of you and Brad. I think God has blessed you both with each other and now little Bethany Anne is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete