Monday, May 24, 2010

The Countdown is on!

This is my last week at CLA so I thought I'd do a little blogging about it.

Last Monday
I woke up at the usual time on my last Monday. The day was normal; our last full day with the students. I had good classes with my first 2 blocks but only 1 showed up for my last class. I have lunch duty outside and today was only different because it was my last time standing outside trying to keep the students on campus. Oh, and it was super windy. Good thing my hair is fully attached to my scalp because if it wasn't it would have been gone. At the end of the day I printed off my finals and shut down my computer for the last time on Monday. 1 day down, 4 to go!

2 comments:

  1. So you are not planning to teach at all next semester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close and yet so far. You will make it. Summer and a nice long break is almost here!

    ReplyDelete