Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our Baby is a ........

GIRL! Yay! We are sooooooo excited! The doctor said everything looked good! The only thing they were curious about was the due date. Apparently I have a big baby. She is in the 98th percentile! And I thought I looked small! haha! So, I might be a couple of weeks farther along than I thought or we have a big baby girl! They will monitor the babies growth to make sure she doesn't get to big. I have attached the ultrasound pictures so you can see how she looks! Enjoy meeting Bethany!


This is a picture of the face. The next one is the same one but enlarged.



This is kind of fuzzy but the doc said this was our baby's "mean face"

This is the money shot!It's a picture of the bottom. It's a girl! The doctor said he was 98% sure but not to go out and buy $1000 worth of girls clothes! haha! I guess there is still a slight chance we could get a surprise!

Our baby likes to stretch! This is a picture of her legs all stretched out! The doctor was really surprised to see her like this.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! We certainly did!

4 comments:

  1. Love those alien pictures! Maybe she'll have long legs like you do, and she just likes to stretch them out now. Fun stuff! Glad all looked good. Colby measured 2 wks bigger on his sono too, but we never changed his due date. I knew when we got pregnant, so there was no chance that date could change! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel cheated that I really can't make out this stuff. Jen, you are privileged to be able to interpret. : ) Still love seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual all looks like a blob to me although I can make out the mean face. Hilarious! And Bethany is a sweet name. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really has your legs and not Brad's! Lucky girl! Aiden was measuring between 3 an 4 weeks ahead and they changed my due date twice, and he still came 10 days early, so you never know... maybe we will get to see Miss Bethany sooner than we thought! Tell Brad I am entering in his recipe contest. I will enter in the entree and the dessert categories :)

    ReplyDelete