Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last Tuesday

I gave my last Astronomy finals today! Just one more class to go before I can officially be done with students! We alLso had a field day at the park. EveryOne had lots of fun playing volley ball, kickball, & other games. We were all finished by about 2pm and I was able  to get all the finals graded. I also got my brides Maid dress in to get Altered. It fit a little more snuggly than when I first bought it. Cross your fingers And hope it still fits in a month! HAHA!

3 comments:

  1. I love you in a tight dress!! You are a hot mama!! Love, Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting stuff! We are thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of doubt you are going to have the same fit as you had in the shop. haha ( lumpy pillow). You may be wearing a dress that looks like that orange one though, kind of high in the front. : )

    ReplyDelete