Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Wednesday

I had one class that took finals today. Four out of ten came to take it. Needless to say only 3 will pass. Somewhat disappointing but I keep reminding myself that my other 2 classes did very well. I started taking all of the posters and student work off the walls and saving all of my lessons to a hard copy so if I ever teach those subjects again I'll have it all ready to go. As I was cleaning my room, I was once again shocked at the amount of paper I was throwing in the recycle box. It is really crazy how many copies of stuff you have to make and then not use or how much useless info you get at meetings that you look at for 5 minutes and then forget about it till the end of the year. I left my room looking bare and rather empty. Although I will miss a few of the students, I will not miss the stress involved with trying to get them to come to school and make good grades. Three days down, two more to go!

1 comment:

  1. This almost sounds sad, but know you will LOVE having some time off. You will have a different kind of stress. ha Just kidding. You will be having some great and fun filled days. Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete