Monday, May 3, 2010

A Word From Your Local Sponsor

I'm sure most of you have heard of Brad's podcast. If you haven't listened to them yet go to itunes and free podcasts and type in Bradley D Hall . Or you can simply find his podcast at http://braddhall.podbean.com/ I am lucky enough to be his sponsor for these last 2 episodes so I wanted to let all of you know about the recipe contest he is doing! All you have to do is find your favorite recipe in one of the three categories (appetizer, main dish or dessert) and send it to Brad. His email is chefhall@gmail.com Brad and I will cook up your dish and pick the best ones! And if sharing recipes for fun is not worth it maybe a prize is! The winners will receive a prize. I'm not talking about a "good job" or a certificate, I'm talking about a real prize! the only catch is that you have to send your recipe in before May 15th. Brad will be announcing the winner then so don't procrastinate! I can't wait to try all of your dishes! Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. That is the best picture of Brad I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a hunk of meat he is chowing on. You should contact EJ to see if he want to be a sponsor so he can advertise his business. I have his business card to give to you, but I keep forgetting.

    ReplyDelete