Friday, December 17, 2010

Master Holly

Since I'm dedicating blogs; today's goes to my great sister Holly. She received her MA today! This is an amazing accomplishment concidering all of the other things she did while completing it. I wish I could be there to give her a big hug when she walks off that stage. I can't wait to congratulate her in person! So here's to you Holly; I am so proud of you sister! Your amazing determination to go for your goal and work till you get it done is something I greatly admire about you. I can't wait to see what you do next!

2 comments:

  1. I double ditto this blog. What an amazing lady you are Holly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! You are too nice. I can't wait to get together with everyone and celebrate that's school's out for summer!Or in this case winter.

    ReplyDelete