Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad

December 14th my Mom & Dad got married. They have been together for 32 years. So to congratulate them on their commitment to each other I want to dedicate today's blog to them. I want to thank you both for being excellent examples of how to make a marriage work. Thank you for showing us how to work through difficult situations and how to enjoy the good times. Thank you for commiting to raising us kids together and giving us a stable home to grow up in. I know this took lots of sacrifices. Thank you for showing me how to be a good person and stand up for my faith. Thank you for supporting me and always encouraging me to be the best person I can be. You are an awesome couple and I love you both!

1 comment:

  1. I am so very blessed. Thank you so much. I cannot express the humility and thankfulness I feel for having such wonderful children and for my wonderful husband.

    ReplyDelete