Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas tree

I wish I could post a picture of our Christmas tree this year because it is very pretty. Decorating the tree has always been fun for me. I always love to get out the ornaments and remember past Christmases. Brad got a new ornament every year from his Maw Maw so every time we put them on the tree I feel like I get to know brad a little better. His Maw Maw tried to buy ornaments that showed what he liked at the time. I think that is a great tradition. Bethany's MiMi gave her an ornament this year. I hope this tradition continues so that when she is all grown up she will have many memories of all her Christmases.

2 comments:

  1. Why can't you post a picture? I hope I get to see it at some point. Aaron's mom did the same thing for him with an ornament every year and it is really cool. I am trying to do the same for Maddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this tradition too. We will see your tree soon!!!

    ReplyDelete