Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Thanksgiving!

It has been a while since I posted. I always like to put pictures in but don't have any this time. This week had been full of anticipation and planning. We are going to Texas to celebrate with the Hall family. We are very excited to see everyone and introduce Bethany to her aunt, uncles, & cousin. Which makes me think about how thankful I am to have such a wonderful family. I am extremely blessed to have a strong, supportive husband, a precious daughter, a stupid but lovable dog, & a very cuddly cat. Brad and I often talk about how thankful we are that we have such great families on both sides. Not many people can enjoy their inlaws or immediate families like we do. The holidays are so fun because of this. So bring on the turkey and mistletoe! The holidays are here and I am loving it!

2 comments: