Monday, November 1, 2010

Pictures!!!

It has been a while since I put pictures on my blog due to the fact that I cannot figure out how to upload them on my phone. If anyone reading this knows how to upload images to a blog from an iphone please let me know!
So here are a few pics; all of Bethany haha! I guess you can tell what my life revolves around now that I have a kid!
This one is Bethany doing tummy time. She actually likes it for a few minutes. Then she gets bored.
Here is her and Brad hanging out. You can tell they love spending time with each other!
I didn't post anything about Holly and Maddy coming up for a visit but they did and we had a great time! It was so fun to see Maddy and Bethany together! This is a picture of Maddy with a dollar and Butterfinger that Brad gave her. She loved both of them. I think Brad has turned into the Uncle who passes out dollars!
This picture was taken several weeks ago but I thought it was funny how Bethany and the cat where almost the same size. Noodles doesn't usually get to lay so close but I made an exception this time.
These are the most recent pictures. Mimi and Pappy gave Bethany a cute Halloween costume so she wore it on Sunday. I think she was a very cute witch for her first Halloween! this is her kitty cat pants. I think this picture is so funny cause it makes her butt look huge! Or maybe it's the cloth diapers.
I love this picture! You can all melt over her smile. I did.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, she looks just like Brad! Hope y'all are enjoying parenthood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting. I love that smile. She can sure melt your heart. Kitty butt is BIG! hahaha

    ReplyDelete