Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Laundry Problems

Our washer is leaking. :( this has been a pain in the neck because brad has a limited amount of work clothes and Bethany's cloth diapers only last about 3 days. When the repair guy came last Wednesday he said he had to order the part so the washer wouldn't be fixed till the next Wednesday. Bummer. So I have been stretching clothes & towels. Regaurdless. We have had to use our leaky washer. Today was the day I was supposed to get my washer back but the part never came. I made a call that lasted half an hour just to find out that the part was never shipped & they had rescheduled my fix to Saturday! When was I going to be informed? The question now is do we have enough underwear to last that long?

6 comments:

  1. that was an AMAZING blog post! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh, where is the rest of the story? Did you get your washer fixed??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is the worst, especially with baby diapers, you need a reliable washing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Definitely handwash the undies or go without. That is annoying! I hope it gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wear them 2 or 3 days in a row??? LOL! Aggravating for sure. Why do these people not call and tell you when plans have changed. Hope they don't mess up again. If they do I would hand them a bill for the $$ spent at a laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ouch! did you take your clothes and diapers to a laundromat or something? what a mess...literally!

    ReplyDelete