Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trip To Texas

We had a great trip to Texas last week! The first part of our vacation was spent in Brenham at the Hall farm. We were so surprised to see how Waffles(left) and his Mom Maggie(right) were almost the same size. They had a so much fun together!



Brad, Doug, and I went fishing one morning. We caught lots of fish and ate them for supper that night. Super yummy!

This is our super cute nephew, Aiden. When we saw him last he was barely walking. Now he runs everywhere! We had so much fun playing with him!
Another thing that happened on our trip was a trade. We traded up! Doug wanted our truck for farm work and we need a bigger vehicle for Baby Bethany. I think we got the better deal.
Good bye truck!

Hello Saturn!
We also went to Abilene TX to Ethan and Jenna's wedding! While there the guys played golf and the rest of us went swimming. I don't know which one was more tired after the morning events,
Papa Aaron....

or daughter Maddy!
I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted of the wedding but here are a couple of the pre-wedding.
This is Jenna and her Mom. You can see the bridesmaids in the mirror.

This is me. I was so scared my dress wouldn't fit after a week of super good food. I barely squeezed in!

And that is our trip in picture form! We has so much fun and really enjoyed seeing family. Looking forward to the next Brad/Cindy Hall family vacation!

3 comments:

  1. I just posted some weekend pics to! Love all the pictures. Looks like the time in Brenham was a blast. Love the sleeping pics of Maddy and Aaron. hahahahahahaha! And you looked great in your dress. Hard to tell you are even pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get as many pics as I wanted either. boo hoo : ( Maddy and Aaron's pics are hilarious! I agree with Holly. You looked great in your dress. I think you 3 sisters have not changed much from Holly's wedding. Still beautiful and young looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute doggies!! You all look fabulous!
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete