Saturday, September 4, 2010

Where Are You Baby?!

Today is supposed to Bethany's birthday! To all of you who guessed early; sorry, you lose! I went in for a checkup on Thursday and the Midwife said everything looked like a go (2-3 cm dilated) and she would not be surprised if I was back within 48hours. Well 48 hours has passed and I feel about the same as I did before I went in. Thanks lady. Way to get my hopes up! I haven't even started having contractions; or if I have they haven't been strong enough for me to notice. So, now we are just waiting around for something to happen. I have been trying to do what I normally do and Brad has been going to work as usual. We've got the entire family on alert and there has even been a rumor floating around at Whole Foods(Brad's work) that I have already had her! HA! So to all of you have put your lives on hold until Bethany arrives, I suggest you get back to living! I will not be convinced that she is coming until I'm on the way to the midwifery place. I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of Bethany on her due date. She is still happily tucked away in my belly and doesn't seem to excited to be anywhere else. Happy Due Date Bethany!


1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I think this computer has stretched the belly a bit out of proportion. It looks like you have a bullet in your belly instead of Bethany. haha We are all waiting with you.

    ReplyDelete