Monday, August 23, 2010

What Happened This Last Week

Here are the latest events of the week:
Saturday I took a quick trip to Colorado Springs to Say HI to all the Pikes Peak runners. They did great! Dad and I got to hang out with Maddy. You can see in this picture that Dad and Maddy had lots of fun together. Dad was laying down to take a quick nap but Maddy wanted to play!
Here are the first tomatoes from our garden! I can't wait to try them! We have a ton of green ones so maybe we'll get enough to make some salsa or pasta sauce!
This is me at 38 weeks. The Midwife at my last appointment said to expect to be pregnant till the middle of September. I already feel like popping so it's hard for me to imagine being pregnant for 3 more weeks. I think I've felt a few practice contractions(Braxton Hicks) the last two weeks so that is a little encouraging. To make this more fun I thought that all of you who wanted to could make your prediction on what date Bethany will arrive. Just post your prediction as a comment. Maybe one of you will be right and get all the bragging rights! My official prediction is Sept 7th!

12 comments:

  1. September 3rd! I think she needs to share her birthday with Uncle EJ. :) Thanks for coming down and hanging out with Maddy. I'm glad I got to see you again even though it was short. Your tomatoes look yummy. Reminds me that I need to plant our fall crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish our tomatoes would turn red!! We might be eating a lot of fried green tomatoes. I'm going to say Sep. 6th because it is labor day. Hehe. bad pun, but it could definitely turn out that way for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. September 5th. My prize for guessing correctly should be some salsa you make from your garden : )
    brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see, I think the 13th, 14th or 17th. Those are all great birthday's in this house! BTW, I really hope that she is not that late. I feel for you! Those last couple weeks are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why, but Sept. 11 will be my guess. Thanks for coming. Was so good to see you. Your tomatoes look tons better than ours. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. So good to see you!!!! I'm gonna guess the 10th of September - she and Uncle billy can share the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. September 18 is my guess. Not what I hope for you, just my guess. :) The tomatoes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess is when she's good and ready to come! ;-) That should make me the winner, hands down! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will go with September 9th. No reason at all, just a wild guess. But I can't wait to meet my new cousin!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have 2 more predictions. Dad says Aug. 31, and Grandma's prediction. Great Grandma Eckstein's b.d. was Sept. 9. Grandpa Ike's was Sept. 2, and Grandpa Embry's was Sept. 6. I think you have a good chance of Bethany hitting one of those birthdays. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Hall have all made there prediction prior to my reading your blog:
    Doug (Pappy) - Sept. 3
    Jeremy - Sept 4
    Sarah - Sept. 7
    Carole (Mimi) - Sept. 8
    Caleb - Sept. 11

    ReplyDelete