Thursday, August 23, 2012

What's New

It's official! We had an ultrasound and the doc said we are having a BOY!!!! Yay!!!! He looks healthy and the due date is correct this time so we couldn't be happier.
My only complaint this time us that I've had really bad back pain. I finally gave in and went to a chiropractor. Think it has helped a little so will go again on Friday.
In other news, Brad is thriving in his new position/location. He is enjoying learning all the new departments that he's in charge of. We both love that it's a 20 minute drive instead of the previous 45-1hr. trek that he was doing. The raise in pay is not bad either😉.
I'll end with a funny story about Bethany. Brad was playing with Bethy and she didn't like something he was doing so she told him "ttsshhhtttt"! That's the noise I make when I'm correcting Waffles! We had a nice laugh.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Bethany. Glad brads commute is shorter. That is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One just knows that whatever a child hears from them will come back and bite them. Funny funny.

    ReplyDelete