Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wedding Memories



Three years ago today Brad and I got married. So many things have happened since then. Brad got his job at Whole Foods the summer we got married. Last year we bought our house and expanded our family by adding Waffles. And then almost exactly one year later Bethany came into our lives.
I am so happy that Brad took the time to become my best friend before we got married. We have had so much fun together these last 6 years. He always considers my thoughts and feelings before his own and has made many sacrifices to be the amazing husband and father that he is today. I love you Brad and can't wait to see what other adventures are ahead of us!



1 comment:

  1. Sooooooo cute of a pic of Dada and Bethany. Your life together sounds like a story book fairy tale. FUN.

    ReplyDelete