Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Do I Look Pregnant Yet?!

Here are a couple of  pictures I've taken over the last few day. You get to decide....am I showing yet?
These  two are of me on my birthday. Right now I'm about 15 weeks.

This last one is today.
So , I'll add a little about my birthday. The best part was that neither Brad or I had to work so we got to spend the day together! I did some clothes shopping and we ate at the Spicy Pickle for lunch. Brad also cooked me a great supper! It was a really good day. Thanks to everyone who sent cards, gifts, emails, or called. I loved each one!

5 comments:

  1. You are at that stage that I like to call, "Well, I guess she has just gained a few pounds." LOL! You definitely have a baby bump! :) Are you guys going to find out what you are having, if you are, you only have about a month till you can find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely see a little baby belly, but I think if people don't know you are pregnant they wouldn't necessarily notice and nobody is going to ask right now to find out haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with the others. i know you are a skinny minny to begin with, so, yes you look pregnant to me. but, probably nobody else is going to think you are preggers at this point and will only think you've gained some weight or not even notice it at all. not obvious enough yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking as your mother, YES. I definitely see a change. Ditto on what the others said though. Seriously, many who are not preg. would like to look like you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knowing what you looked like before, it is pretty obvious. If I met you on the street I would never say what I thought! Also, bathroom looks awesome! Would love to have a shower like that. Hope you had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete