Thursday, November 10, 2011

We Have Internet Again!

We finally have Internet again so I can get Blogging once again! So much has happened since I stopped so I want to share a few things that will get me updated:


  • My job at Kindercare is working out well, hence the Internet.

  • Bethany's 1st Birthday was a huge success

  • Bethany is now walking wait... running everywhere! she never stops

  • Happy Holidays! The Holiday season officially started at the Hall House the day after Halloween per Brad's declaration.

    Here are a few Birthday pics to kick off my restart of blogging

Bethany loved the giraffe we got her and gave it a big hug and kiss



Not so happy about the hat


The cake was ok though


3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! Maybe we can do some skype-ing? Boy was that birthday party for Bethany FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for internet! I've missed the Bethany updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your awesome blog and I love you! Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete