Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Fun

I thought I'd blab this time about how Brad and I celebrated Valentines Day. We decided to go ahead and have all of our fun on Friday because we both had the day off! I took a sick day...shhhh don't tell work! :) We shopped at Whole Foods for our dinner items and Brad bought me the prettiest tulips!

For dinner we made fillet minion with a red wine mushroom sauce. The sides were Russian Banana fingerling potatoes, spinach, and fresh Italian bread! Brad was in charge of the meat and spinach. I got to do the sauce! All of it was super yummy! I bet we would have paid $80 a plate at a nice restaurant. Here's a picture so all of your mouth's can water!

To finish our great meal we made chocolate covered strawberries! This is going down as one of our best date nights ever!




4 comments:

  1. This is one awesome looking meal! YUM. Bradley and you can come cook for me ANY time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinach? That green veggie looks a lot like asparagus. Beautiful meal and beautiful tulips. Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved ya'll's Valentine Special podcast. I gave it five stars. I would give that meal about 100 stars if I could have eaten it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Made us look bad for our Valentines day! We did eat out on Friday at Leal's. The BEST mexican food ever!

    ReplyDelete